These are the results of the library usage survey I created. I received 74 responses overall.
- Over 70% of respondents visited the library in their own time within the last twelve months and own a library card.
- Nearly 80% said they used the public library to borrow/return a book and 35% said they go to study.
- 78% said they were fairly or very satisfied with the service they received.
- When asked how the public library could be improved, 44% said improved opening hours and 44% said improved book stock. This shows that digital resources are not the most important requirement for library users.
- Only 7% said that the public library is not at all important to them.